MCA GmbH is one of the largest motorbike specialists in Germany with the following brands: BMW, Ducati, Honda, MV Agusta, Vespa and KTM. We are currently looking for three Motorcycle Technicians / Mechanics (especially for the whole brands, and also especially for KTM and also for our Racing department) to join our workshop team in Altendiez, Germany.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motorcycle enthusiast to combine their personal interests with their career in a fast growing business.
Responsibilities: of the Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic
- Diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
- Motorcycle servicing.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
The ideal Mechanic / Technician must possess:
- A valid Motorcycle Licence preferred or working towards gaining.
- Motorcycle mechanical knowledge and experience.
- Strong attention to detail, fault finding, technical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive mindset and the will to succeed and impact the success of the business.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently towards targets.
- A flexible attitude to working hours and a strong work ethic.
- You will be have a genuine passion for all things 2 wheels and will be keen to share this enthusiasm.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Opportunity to connect your hobby and job
- As a Racing Technician you have the opportunity to be on all great Race Tracks with us
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with a good level of workshop experience, we are open-minded with regard to receiving applications from candidates who may not possess the qualifications but have the practical experience.
In return, you will be joining a fast moving and growing business that values its employees and cherishes its customers.
Salary is dependant upon skills & experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Motorcycle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Motorcycle License (Preferred)
Gehaltsangabe: nach Absprache
eingetragen am: 28.11.2018